Tuesday, 24 May 2016

My Diary

I really like school because I get to learn, my favourite is reading because I sometimes learn stuff from books, I like studying and researching to learn stuff too.

Before school in the holidays me, my mum and dad went to naiper. We stayed at a hotel with a little playground and a swimming pool outside of it. In the hotel room was a tv, a comfy couch, 2 single beds, and 1 double bed. I got to be in charge of the room keys. We went to the beach and I got to have a paddle in the water. When it was usually my bed time I got to stay up to watch a little bit of Harry Potter. On the second day it was quite rainy so we couldn't stay for long so we got ready to leave after we ate. I carefully folded and put my clothes away. Then we got in the car to home.


No comments:

Post a Comment